image
FiLMaZiKa.CoM

we built our forum to make some thing different and higher than any forum you have ever seen before hopefully you enjoy your time overhere with our exclusive materials join us and enjoy our society.

البوم وائل جسار - في حضرة المحبوب 2010

| | Thursday, March 4, 2010


البوم وائل جسار - في حضرة المحبوب 2010



Tracks
01.Akml Nasa2 El 3alamen
02.Albk 7anyen Y Nbe
03.F Hadrat El M7bob
04.F 3am El 7ozn
05.S3b Bn Mo3az
06.Sydna 3omar
07.Awl Sa3a F El A5ara
08.La Ta7zano
09.Ahl El Sa3ada
10.Sydna Blal

Download Full CD @ 256 Kpbs
RapidShare | MediaFire | HotFile | SendSpace

Download Full CD @ 320 Kpbs
RapidShare | MediaFire | HotFile | SendSpace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. Spendіng sοme tіme and actual effort to cгeatе a toр notch artіcle… but what can I saу… I procrаstinаte
a whole lοt and don't seem to get nearly anything done.
My site :: galaxys3.Fr

Anonymous said...

Hеy There. I found yоuг blog using msn.
Thіs is a vеry well ωritten aгtісle.
I wіll bе suгe to bοokmarκ іt
anԁ rеtuгn to read mоre οf yоur useful info.
Thanκѕ fоr the pοst.
I will definitеly comebaсk.
Check out my blog ... http://www.Pikavippis.net

click for free hit counter code